First service: Media Strategy. Why we need to be on the web; why we need to do something about it today.
- Web strategy, content strategy, opportunities in your market, goals, measures of success. Alignment with your commercial strategy and brand.
- What needs to be done, resources, how to diminish risk and avoid common pitfalls, differences with traditional marketing.
- Who should be in charge, how to budget, where to begin, what to expect. Rate your current web presence.
Second service: Web projects.
- Establish specific opportunities, web solutions for each.
- Establish all necessary internal and external resources, time and costs, what we can do with what we have.
- Quick wins and medium term investments. Rank the web project portfolio by benefits, costs and time.
Third service: Web project methodology.
- Project audience, goal, measures of success, stakeholders.
- Steps required for project, flow.
- Specific functions required, staff profiles, what needs to be done internally and what needs to be outsourced, what to ask of web vendors.